Today in between working a split shift, I started making signage for my stall. Unfortunately I'm no graphic designer and all my dear clever friends who are, are located about 9000 miles away so no jazzy big posters for me. Instead I thought I would make some bunting, because bunting makes me happy. I managed to find some felt letters (not in the correct font mind... that awful branding voice in my head was screaming something about guidelines violation but I told it to shut up and stop being so pedantic) and spent an hour arranging them on silk triangles so they hopefully don't look too wonky.
Below is a work in progress...

Need to finish this off tomorrow, along with 50 million other things before Sunday morn. I'd be really grateful if someone could send me a few hours, if they have any lying around the house please!
No comments:
Post a Comment