I'm thinking of Christmas only because I recently found these gorgie old glass baubles still box fresh in their packaging, and I want to see if I can make jewellery out of them and not look like I'm very obviously using a Christmas decoration because they are so retro-tastically beautiful and they need a life away from a crappy old tinsel tree. Surely can't turn out any worse than those awful flashing candy cane earrings that people who work in offices insist on wearing to their "Xmas" dos?
Check the hand painted accents and the glitter, you wouldn't get that level of detail from a machine. I can just envisage the factory where these were made... little elves busying themselves with blowing glass, replenishing massive trays of multicoloured glitter and dancing while they work to Bing Crosby's Greatest Christmas Hits.
1 comment:
Hey it's me - bored housewife in London. i love your blog!
Post a Comment