Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Regretsy than Etsy

Yeah, no have decided that the old Christmas baubles would do much better hanging on a lovely tree where they are meant to be, rather than strung around some poor person's neck. If they were a little bit smaller it might have worked, but I think I have learnt that when festive decorations shack up with fashion wear, the only possible result is that they spawn a bastard child destined for life on Regretsy.

By the way, don't click on the above link unless you have about two weeks to spare... Regretsy is described as the site where DIY meets WTF and is as addictive as bubble wrap. It is always incredible to see what the creative human mind can conjure up in the name of craft. Mind you I'm hardly in a position to laugh, I don't even have an Etsy shop yet that can be mined for dodgy DIY gold to feature on Regretsy, so good on all those crafty people who give it a go and put it out there!

No comments: