With those halcyon days a distant memory I'm trying to take the advice of that infamous Aussie Agony Uncle Chopper Reid, but being on your feet up to 12 hours a day, making over 300 drinks, ensuring that 130 people leave full and happy, cleaning up after them and then preparing to do it all again the next day is taking some getting used to. On a rare day off it's all I can do to crawl to the couch where I lie prone with my knees raised in the hope that they will start doing their proper job and bend the right way, rather than doing the feeling like they're going to do the bending the wrong way thing. Then I go back to work, look out the window and see something like this...
So it's not really that bad is it?
1 comment:
beautiful photo darling xxx and sometimes it is that bad, but mostly, it isn't!
Post a Comment